SWOT Analysis of HCL Technologies with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
IT programming and services
IT and Technology
Technology that touches lives
Provides IT services and hardware products
Enterprises seeking IT solutions and customer seeking hardware products
Targets B2B and B2C customers
IT solutions and IT products with better quality at lower price
1. Association with Major Brands 2. Consistent revenue growth 3. Acquisition of Axon enables company to offer full SAP services 4.Global Coverage in countries like U.S, Europe, Japan etc. 5. Offerings like tablets, laptops and PCs expand the reach 6. Over 80,000 employees are working at HCL 7. Offers services like ERS, ETS, BPO and EAS
1. Total asset turnover is one of the weakness
2. Tough competition from existing PC and laptop brands means limited market share
1. New Outsourcing deals 2.Strong presence in defense space and potential to benefit from offset provision in Indian defense imports.
1. Adverse impact of foreign exchange movement
2. Emergence of potentially disruptive technologies/practices like cloud computing
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.