SWOT Analysis of Capgemini with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
IT and Technology
People matter, Results count; Collaborative Business Experience
Their USP is the ‘people-centric’ approach to technology to provide concrete business results. In essence, at Capgemini, they call it, ‘The Collaborative Business Experience.
Public Sector, BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy and Utility, Travel, Healthcare
Mostly European Markets, Clients with revenue generation of >$5 million
Leading European It Service provider
1. Its “Collaborative Experience” messaging has huge impact. Its an appropriate topic for bridging IT and business needs
2. Strong presence in European marketplace enabling expansion of the Rightshore model
3. Its Rightshore model proposition is focused on cost reduction, the ability to outsource IT operations and Business value
4. It leverages repeatable frameworks aimed at bringing value to business customers such as ASE, RAIN and Techno Vision
5. It has nearly 145,000 employees in the organisation
6. Capgemini has a global presence in over 40 countries
7. It is a multicultural organization
8. It has a strong presence in India where it employs over 50000 people.
9. Capgemini has strong domain experience in Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors.
1. It has a comparatively heavy reliance on consulting. It is not known for its ability to take on bite-sized service project capabilities 2. Scale and breadth of offerings presents challenges: Global integration will be never ending process
1. As part of its "Collaborative Experience" strategy, it is aggressively partnering with cloud computing leaders to adapt to new IT ecosystems 2. It is playing an important role in most of the business today, networking and cloud computing being the most prospective area for growth in which Capgemini can excel
1. It has strong presence in European countries which are undergoing economic turmoil, so this is a hindrance in its growth 2. Tough competitive market, with the advent of new small players which focuses on low cost value proposition
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.