1. Apple corporation has around 100,000 employees worldwide 2. Large number of brand loyal customers 3. Apple is known for constant innovations in products and technology 4. Entering into new product lines ex: - Laptops to iPhones and iPads 5. It has good distribution network globally to make its products accessible online and stores 6. The Apple iOS has given it a lead as compare to its competitors
7. Good advertising and branding through TVCs, print media, online ads and billboards
8. Strong legacy of the brand since its inception in 1976
9. Apple's brand name synonymous with the great leadership & legacy of Steve Jobs
1. It has less presence in B2B market, as compare to its competitors like Dell and HP. It can be seen that Apple mainly focuses on B2C so its losing large chunk of market 2. Apple ecosystem is considered to be more rigid when compared with other mobile ecosystems
1. Apple can move into other computer or media product spaces that are not served well 2. Strategic alliance and innovations in technologies 3. People With increase in demand of Online Products people want more online music and content and Apple is tapping this market by bringing innovative products, so it can lead the market 4. Apple can enter gaming console market to compete with PS3 and Xbox
1. Huge threat from competitors who are in mode of constant innovation 2. Microsoft and Google are giving threat to Apple by trying innovating products 3. The rise of Android and Windows ecosystems in the mobile and tablet space 4. Mobile business is very dynamic and price sensitive especially when it comes to geographies like India, China, Brazil etc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Apple. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.