SWOT Analysis of Pegatron with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
IT and Technology
Navigate the future
Constantly innovating its products
Consumer electronics, computing and communication
Electronics manufacturers and computing houses
Continuous strive for excellence
1. Strong employee base of about 170,000 people 2. Presence across the markets of Taiwan, China, Japan, US and UK 3. Consolidated revenues grew which shows a good performance by the company
4. Its product portfolio includes graphic cards, laptops, motherboards, notebooks etc
1. Overdependence on computing sector for revenue 2. Limited focus on advertising and marketing means brand recall is slightly less
1. Continued focus on lean practices to help boost financial performance 2. Global growth in the demand for computers and electronics 3. Numerous CSR and technical excellence awards received – to boost company image
1. The Eurozone crisis will affect this company particularly as it has concentrated subsidiaries in Europe 2. Intense competition in the computing sector which is its prime source of revenue
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Pegatron. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.