SWOT Analysis of Tech Data with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Tech Data Corporation
IT and Technology
The Difference in Distribution
Customising distribution facilities
IT products, logistics management, VAS
IT firms, manufacturing sector corporates
Support systems that enhance profitability of the business they help
1. Diverse product portfolio – more than 150000 products to value-added resellers 2. Strong employee base of about 8,000+ employees 3. Strong global presence across the Americas, Europe, and Asia 4. Large number of M&As has led to inorganic growth in areas where it needed expertise
5. It is one of the largest wholesaler technology and electronics products distributors in US
1. Strong dependence on some suppliers 2. Several lawsuits have spoilt the image of the company in the past 3. Large number of product recalls in the recent past have made their reliability fall
1. Positive outlook for cloud computing services – the industry is expected to grow in leaps and bounce 2. StreamOne – online solutions store launched is helping it penetrate newer markets 3. Several distribution agreements with the likes of IBM to help expand and strengthen channels
1. Very high competition in the European market 2. Labour unrests very common in countries of Latin America and Europe 3. Delivery failures due to labour unrests are becoming a serious problem and could dampen trust in the company’s reliability in the future
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tech Data. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.