SWOT Analysis of Digifusion with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
First producer of freeview personal video recorders for recording two TV channels simultaneously
Terrestrial Televisions and receivers
Large backup storage for recording a number of channels
1. Very well-known brand as part of Beko Television stable 2. Provides a 14 day electronic prgramme guide for customers 3. Large backup storage of more than 80 gb to record channels 4. Provides an option to record two channels simultaneously
5. Beko is a partner of the FA cup, Turkish Basketball league, German basketball league and the Russian Basketball league
1. Small range of products 2. Quality of products is not up to the standard as offered by competitor products 3. Sluggish growth in the Television market due to the economic downturn 4. High cost of spare parts for the production of digital TVs are leading to a rise in the price of TVs
5. Lack of high number of offerings in the digital market is a weakness that the company has to overcome
1. Expansion into the digital market will help to maintain its market share 2. Beko could launch its own set top boxes which would help boost the sales of its freeview PVRs
1. International players like Samsung and LG could reduce the market share of Beko televisions 2. A price war could ensue between these international players and Beko 3. Shift of consumers to digital tvs and LCD/LED offerings in the market could lead to a decrease in profits
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Digifusion. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.