SWOT Analysis of Samsung Electro Mechanics with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Samsung Electro Mechanics
Electronic components, IC substrates
IT & technology
Economy of scale
Electronic components like printed circuit boards, power supply, IC subtrates etc
electronic/semiconductor companies (including fab & fabless semiconductor companies)
Cutting edge technology leading to futuristic innovations
1. Belongs to the Samsung group which gives more credibility and financial strength 2.Ability to leverage economy of scale 3. High growth rate in the sales of the company 4. Efficient and established processes
5. Highest number of patents base
6. Nearly 25000 people are employed with the company
1. The firm competes with almost every one of its potential customers like Apple, Qualcomm etc means lik 2.High capital expenditure involved leading to higher depreciation and lower reported margins 3.Decreasing Average Selling Prices(ASPs) in the industry
1.Increasing usage of various electronic gadgets driving the sales of semiconductor components 2. More electronic companies following the look east policy for manufacturing and outsourcing 3.High end smartphones have complex design and so use more number of such components leading to increased opportunities for Samsung electro mechanics
1.Competition from other companies making these products 2.Need to spend more on R&D to meet the technological advancements 3.Customer performance is key indicator of this company’s performance. Its customers are Samsung electronics mainly along with qualcomm, apple etc.
1. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company 2. Taiyo Yuden
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.