SIA Engineering Company SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in IT & Technology, Total Reads: 1182
SWOT Analysis of SIA Engineering Company with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
SIA Engineering company
Singapore Airlines Group
Aircraft maintenance and repair
IT & technology
Aviation engineering services of the highest quality, at competitive prices
Maintenance , repair and overhaul services
High quality service at competitive prices
1. Provides services to more than 80 international airlines worldwide 2. Awarded the Best MRO by Reeds Exhibition and Asian Aviation magazine at Aviation Awards Asia and several other awards 3. JVs with OEMs and airlines in Singapore, Ireland, Taiwan, Indonesia and the Philippines increase the depth and breadth of the company's comprehensive service offerings 4. Technical know-how transfer due to JVs with majors like Rolls-Royce etc
5. Has approvals from 20+ countries’ aviation authorities to provide services to aircraft registered in US, Japan etc.
6. Asia’s second-largest aircraft maintenance company
7. Over 6000 employees form a part of the organization
1. Dependence on Singapore airlines for majority of its revenues is a concern 2. Major airlines have their own services providers
1. Increasing demand for international air travel and need for better maintenance services 2. Customer first proposition to be a key differentiator
3. Large companies enjoy economies of scale in purchasing.
1.Economic downturn in Europe and US may be a setback 2.Dependent on business and leisure air travel and the size and age of aircraft fleets
1. TIMCO Aviation Services, Inc. 2. Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited 3. Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.