SWOT Analysis of Trend Controls with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
IT & Technology
One of the world’s leading BEMS manufacturers
Building management systems
Minimise energy consumption and maintain consistently comfortable building conditions
1. Innovative products being launched with Trend Integrated Open Supervisor being the latest 2. In the UK, Trend has the largest installed system base of any brand 3. Extensive and well-established third-party partner network covering 50 countries
4. This system has been the market leader for over 20 years.
1. More bargaining power of the partners means limited growth in market share 2. Increasing costs and less revenues as compared to bigger brands
1. A BEMS(Building Energy Management Systems) can efficiently control majority of a building’s energy usage. 2. Increasing necessity to conserve energy consumption of buildings 3. Growing urbanization trend implying huge buildings and increased requirement to monitor the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC Control)
1. Increased competition from competitors 2. Need for integration of IT & BEMS sees competition from IT companies providing same services (eg: iGate)
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.