SWOT Analysis of Venture Corporation Ltd. with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Venture Corporation Ltd.
Electronic peripherals, manufacturing etc
IT & Technology
At the centre of innovation
Technical expertise in process re-engineering and materials resourcing
Electronics manufacturing services, original design manufacturing and supply chain services
Electronics companies, data storage device makers, retail stores etc
Operational excellence leading to cost efficiency
1. Strong topline and sound financial position based out of Singapore 2. It comprises about 40 companies spread globally employing 14000 employees. 3. Received several corporate awards and appreciation from its client companies like HP, Intel, IBM etc
4. The company has expertise in complex circuit boards and fiber optic/photonics equipment.
1. Susceptible to foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations which can affect its bottom line significantly 2. Relatively lesser scale of manufacturing compared to its competitors
1.Increasing trend of outsourcing among the electronics majors 2.Scope to leverage on economies of scale
3. Acquisitions of smaller firms can boost the brand’s position
1.Increased competition can affect performance and profits 2.Decreasing revenues and profits over the past three years 3.Economic downturn affecting the business volumes
1. Flextronics International Ltd. 2. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd. 3. Excelpoint Technology Ltd
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.