SWOT Analysis of Dynex Semiconductor with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
CSR Corporation Ltd.
Power semiconductor devices and Integrated circuits
IT & Technology
Strong backing of parent company gives it good expertise in innovation
High power bipolar discrete semiconductors, High power IGBT modules, High power electronic assemblies
Customers are primarily original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and maintenance providers in railway propulsion, electric power transmission and distribution
High technology power semiconductor producer
1. High technology products are its main strengths 2. Long standing R&D facility – one of first companies to produce silicon power semiconductors in the world 3. High back up of monetary assistance from parent company 4. Since parent company is a huge player in railways manufacturing, the demand for power semiconductors will not decline for Dynex
5. Huge orders for the coming few years will help the company grow very rapidly
1. Dynex is not a big player in markets outside England and China 2. An unfavourable product mix resulted in loss of market share 3. Overly dependent on the Chinese markets and delay in orders have caused losses
1. The global power semiconductor market is expected to grow consistently 2. Introduce new products to cater to airline industry and marine industry 3. The growing demand for power semiconductors in a number of industries can be capitalized by Dynex
4. The company can expand into markets in the Americas
1. High competition from a number of International players 2. Silicon technology being replaced by Gallium Nitrade might make the products obsolete 3. Rising costs of components might make OEMs look for alternate suppliers that can achieve economies of scale
1. Fairchild Semiconductor 2. Infineon Technologies 3. ST Microelectronics
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Dynex Semiconductor. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.