SWOT Analysis of Express Circuits with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Express Circuits Group
Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) manufacture, design and assembly
IT & Technology
World class design of PCB components
PCB manufacturer, also involved in design and assembly of components
Industrial customers such as defense equipment manufacturers, automobile manufacturers etc.
As a combination of 3 companies, Express Circuits acts as a one stop solution for all the PCB requirements of customers
1. A number of loyal customers like BAE systems, Rolls Royce, Salex, Alstom have helped it gain a good reputation in the market 2. Acting as a one stop solution for design, assembly and manufacture of PCB has helped it maintain loyal customers 3. A strong work ethic among the employees to deliver the products well before deadlines 4. Express Circuits produces complex systems which are quite dependable for the customers
5. The three companies are well integrated to translate an assembly project into production very quickly
1. The company is small in size compared to its competitors 2. Slowdown in the economy has resulted in lesser orders from customers 3. Weak profitability over the past few years
1. New technology developments such as electric cars use PCBs having a huge potential in the market resulting in future growth prospects 2. Expand into other markets such as US and Asia-Pacific where the demand is set to surge 3. Tying up with partners such as Sony and Microsoft will help it gain a foothold in the booming videogame market
1. High number of competitors from Asia which could result in a loss in market share 2. Asian manufacturers provide services and products at a lesser cost compared to Express Circuits 3. Due to rising labor costs a number of companies are shifting their production to Asia giving them an edge over Express Circuits
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Express Circuits. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.