SWOT Analysis of HH Electronics with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Loudspeakers and sound systems
IT & Technology
Designed with head and heart by musicians and for musicians
Loudspeakers and studio monitor equipment manufacturer
Households, Theatre owners, multiplexes, recording studios and restaurants, pubs etc.
High technology coupled with a design keeping in view the needs of musicians
1. High technology products right from the time it started operations in 1960s 2. Quality of the highest standard is maintained in all production facilities 3. Engineers are involved in all aspects of production right from suppliers to ensure high quality and efficiency in the production line 4. Strong R&D focus of the company is another of its key strengths
1. The company’s product even though high in technology lack the sleek design enjoyed by its other competitors 2. The range of products produced by the company is limited 3. Low brand awareness compared to big electronics companies globally
1. The company can increase its range of products to offer more options for the customer
2. Identifying a partner such as a multiples can help boost its sales and gain recognition in the market
3. Marketing of the company can be improved to gain a wider audience for its products 4. The company has markets in very few countries which it can expand by entering markets such as the US and Asia
1. Companies like Bose which provide good designs with better technology are its biggest threat 2. Cheaper alternatives available in the market could reduce the market share further 3. Entering new markets might result in straining the company’s budget and affect its R&D budget
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.