1. High quality amplifiers catering to the British rock musicians has been its core strength 2. The brand has been used by a number of major artists from the 1960s including Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, U2 3. The brand has been among the three brands to contribute to the sonic image popularly termed as ‘British Sound’ 4. The products are endorsed by reputed musicians and have obtained good reviews
5. The components used in the products are of the highest quality resulting in high dependability and durability of the products
1. The company has been facing financial constraints since the 1980s 2. The brand has very little presence beyond British markets 3. Even though the products are of the highest standard, lack of innovative products has been a weak spot in their product portfolio
1. Main markets are UK for this brand. The company can expand into other markets to tap emerging demand 2. Can capitalize on its legacy in its promotion and launch an innovative marketing campaign stressing on their quality and legacy 3. Launch innovative products for customers to capture market share
1. High competition in this industry 2. Price wars could lead to erosion of profits for this company that is trying to stabilize itself 3. Slowdown in the economy could lead to lower sales causing a fall in profits
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.