Leading Edge Group SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 495
SWOT Analysis of Leading Edge Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Leading Edge Group
Leading Edge Group
Consumer electronics, music, security, telecommunications, video, golf, computing and jewellery
Be part of the lean revolution
One of the largest retail entities in Australia
Solution seekers in distinct product categories
Buyers of durables such as electronics, music, security, telecommunications, video, golf, computing, jewellery etc.
Leading Edge Group is a consolidation of independently successful buying groups
1. Customer-centric policies adds to the experience 2. Offers variety of solutions like Books, Computers, Electronics, Hospitality, Photography, Jewellery, Music, Telecommunications, Video, Golf / Retail 3. Proactive marketing and sales means to renowned brand in Australia 4.Adapatability to expand with changing business needs
5. High quality product offerings and attractively priced products
6. The brand has 1300+ stores and is also present in New Zealand & UK
7. Pre-purchase advice and friendly and knowledgeable in-store support staff
1. Limited primarily in Australia means partial revenue channels
2. Tremendous competition means low business share
1. Improving post-sale customer service system
2. Increasing the reachability outside Australia and New Zealand
3. Low/competitively priced offerings
1. Difficulty to manage diverse businesses 2. Difficulty to maintain quality across all stores
3. Competitors providing equitable quality proposition at lower prices
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Leading Edge Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.