SWOT Analysis of Allphones with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mobile phones, mobile plans, broadband plans, pre-paid services and mobile phone accessories
Individuals, small to medium businesses, dealers (franchisee)
Largest independent retailer in the country
1. Emphasis on employee job satisfaction 2. Customer engagement with largest sporting and entertainment arena in Australia 3. Largest independent telecommunications retailer 4. Complete communications solutions for small to medium businesses
5. Products and services include mobile phones, mobile plans, broadband plans, pre-paid services
6. Allphones is the largest independent telecommunications retailer consisting of company owned, licensed and franchised stores
1. Unable to provide services at levels promised to the clients 2. History of Security loopholes 3. Inability to maintain cordial relationship with franchisees
1. Continuing business broadband expansion 2. Mobile data services based on 4G/ LTE technologies 3. Cloud data housing
1. Telecom services revenue growth falling year on year 2. Competitive pressure on pricing among operators 3. Continuing economic uncertainty leading to lessened discretionary spend
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Allphones. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.