SWOT Analysis of Kuhn's Quality Foods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kuhn's Quality Foods
Kuhn's Quality Foods
Family owned grocery store
Rich shopping experience
Grocery and supermarket stores
Working class professionals
Low cost, money saving experience
1. Company owns and operates nine full-service stores and employs more than 800 workers in the greater Pittsburgh area
2. Apart from selling food, surprise element in items like balloons, house plants, flowers, gorgeous peace lilies, fresh cut roses and all different kinds of attractive plants.
3. Famous among regular customers: Mylar balloon selection. large size of their stores and partly because of their GetGo rewards ready-made dinner/lunch shelf with sandwiches, chicken wings, pizzas and a few dessert items
4. Kuhn’s maintains great variety of items at very Low prices
5. Workers are friendly and helpful.
6. Good promotion of products and services on website as well as in store. They promote today’s special recipe, targets Birthdays and other in house parties.
1. Limited brand presence as compared to market leaders in terms of total stores in US
2. The brand has lower revenues as its business is restricted when measured with global players
1. Growth of retail sector
2. Association with of customers with family owned companies
3. Expansion to newer geographies
1. Rapid expansion of other super markets
2. Continuous change of food choices
3. Unfavorable market conditions and economic fluctuations can affect margins
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kuhn's Quality Foods. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.