SWOT Analysis of Foodland Supermarket with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The mighty south Aussies
Shop with us, support your community
Retail and grocery stores
Support your community
1. Foodland prices are competitive and we have a new catalogue out every week that is filled with hundreds of great specials from all departments’. Extensive range of products under the Foodland Brand.
2. Foodland retailers have been supporting South Aussie sporting and community clubs, charities and schools for 50 years. Our retailers donate to over 200 sporting clubs, 100 schools and kindergartens and over 250 other charities and community groups every year.
3. Strong footprint, the Foodland store chain consists of approx 70 conventional supermarkets in the US
4. Foodland consistently offer amazingly fresh produce as well as having a great variety of choice.
5. The FoodLand Supermarket concept is unique in that the square footage of each store varies and is based on the size of the community each store serves. Internally within the chain, stores are classified as "A" (smaller/medium volume) and "AA" (larger/high volume)
6. Free parking is huge pulling point for customers, especially on the weekend when customer traffic is high.
7. Good online delivery/pick up system in place which shows the streamlined process being followed.
1. Brand has restrictive geographic presence and no international presence
2. Loss of inventory is frequent problem the management is facing.
1. Launching café outlets in other Foodland stores too
2. Expanding International business franchise partners
3. More services and offerings for customers and focus on advertising to build image further
1. Too many brand outlets in the same place
2. More marketing by competitors is a threat
3. Increasing costs of operations and infrastructure is an issue
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Foodland Supermarket. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.