SWOT Analysis of Butera Market with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Providing great values to customers: Price and Products
Retail and supermarket
Low to medium income group
Low price dealer
1. Butera Finer Foods, now known as Butera Market, has been and continues to be Chicagoland's low price leader.
2. In addition to providing great values to our customers, Butera Market also offers a wide variety of farm-fresh produce
3. They do have great selections for ethnic foods
4. Butera market have great selection of imported and domestic items from our delicatessen, dairy and grocery departments, creating a truly unique shopping experience not available at other stores.
5. Bakery department bakes a wide variety of breads and pastries daily and our meat department offers a wide selection of fresh lean Choice meats and seafood items at everyday low prices to meet consumer family's daily needs.
6. Butera Market, take pride in offering quality products and friendly service, at a price that customers can enjoy
1. Limited brand presence as compared to market leaders in terms of total stores in US
2. The brand has lower revenues as its business is restricted when measured with global players
1. To further improve the customer experience by staff training
2. Increase the product range
3. Improve relations with supplier to avoid stock out situations
4. Invest more on marketing to increase visibility
1. Few products which are not fresh are killing sales for other fast moving fresh products.
2. Too many competitors in same area, thus providing low switching costs for customers.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.