SWOT Analysis of Gamley’s with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
World of toys and gadgets
Invite your children to stand over your shoulder and pick out the toys they want; It’s even designed so that children can use it easily
Medium income families with children of 3-8 years of age
best site for the visual thinker and shopper and who is price sensitive
Each design element is created and placed in a manner that creates a fun, cheery, and up-lifting experience
1. Smaller shops in high streets and shopping centers rather than larger super stores 2. Excellent cost advantage compared to competitors 3. Colorful selection opportunity between brand, category, and special offers 4. Wide range of Brands included
5. Easily accessible by children increasing the brand loyalty
1. The company has limited global penetration especially in big emerging economies 2. Less into digital marketing as well as digital retail
1. Leverage on digital platforms for marketing as well as retail operations 2. Enter into strategic tie-ups with children events and shows etc. 3. Opportunity to expand globally
1. Online stores competing on prices and offers 2. Video gaming evolution can decrease the physical toys market
1. Toys "R" Us 2. Hamleys Toy shop 3. Sylvanian Families
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Gamley’s. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.