SWOT Analysis of See Tickets with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Providing tickets for wide range of events
Based on income and lifestyle
People who are outgoing, enthusiastic and high income holders
Passionate about events and hence getting the customers to the one they want to “see”
1. SEE Ticketing is one of the largest ticket companies in Europe which gives the muscle of a big organisation, whilst holding all the values of a small one 2. Excellent market penetration across the region 3. Sold more than 10 million tickets 4. Owns a in-house software which provides ticketing and event management software
5. Distribution of tickets for wide range of events, theatres, festivals, comedy shows, clubs etc
6. See Tickets work with a huge range of companies, affiliates and clients
7. E-ticketing facility available for all kinds of events
8. Great customer service is considered as vital part of the company’s business which help them in enhancing their brand loyalty
9. Good online media presence and digital advertising
1. Revenue generation only from booking fees and thus obtains low margins 2. Very high competitive market for ticket selling in Europe and has brand presence in local market only
1. Expanding its services globally to untapped markets where there is less competition and have first comer advantage 2. Get into more offers and good dealings with clients to attract customers and stand against strong competition
1. Growing internet usage and customers preferring staying back home and watching the events 2. Entry barriers into this industry are low and hence it is important for the company to take a strategic differentiator move 3. Clients may come directly into online/offline ticket distribution
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to See Tickets. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.