SWOT Analysis of County Market with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Super market chain
We value fresh. We value family. We value you.
Provides quality food at discounts
Based on income of the households
Middle and upper middle class families
Quality selections, hometown value and neighbourhood convenience
1. Strong Brand establishment with its presence in 75 locations across the country 2. Offers wide range of products to its customers enhance brand equity 3. High emphasis on providing high quality and fresh food stock to the customers 4. Greater focus on customer and service and providing the best to them
5. Innovative in-house sales techniques to pull in more customers
6. Great customer interaction through online deals and offers
7. Provide online food ordering which helps to compete against the rivals
8. Establishes its brand credibility through online blogs and articles about healthy food and healthy living
1. Less into global market and confined to the country alone 2. Intense competition means limited market share
1. Expand into emerging markets to have first comer advantage 2. Partner with other companies as a strategic move to gain competitive advantage 3. Capture more customers through social media marketing
1. Competition from big retail players 2. Less entry barriers to retail segment which increases potential customers 3. Increasing demand for one stop markets
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to County Market. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.