SWOT Analysis of Giant Food Stores with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Giant Food Stores
Quality. Selection. Savings. Every day.
Provides unmatched selection, quality and value every time customers visit the stores
Based on income of the households
Middle and upper class households
Commitment to work for customers and provide them quality products
1. One of the biggest and most popular retail food stores in United States of America 2. Achieved best retailer of the year award in 2014 3. Widespread across the country in over 200 stores at different locations 4. Strong brand loyalty and customer centricity is established with the company
5. Wide variety of products with quality being the important priority
6. Pick as well as home delivery facilities are available which caters to much larger crowd needs
7. Provides good offers and attractive discount to customers
8. Good digital media and social media presence which enhances brand credibility
9.Gives savings and rewards scheme to the customers which allows the customers to come back again
10. Circulates monthly and weekly newsletter and maintains blogs about healthy eating
1. Less into strategic partnerships and alliances which increases brand visibility 2. Intense competition means limited market share
1. Enter into strategic partnerships like catering and event management etc in order to increase brand visibility 2. Cater to all categories of customers by increasing the number of offers 3. Expand into global emerging markets and have advantage over competitors
1. Global players/competitors who can win over the company’s market share 2. Customers preferring one stop shops for all house hold needs
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Giant Food Stores. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.