SWOT Analysis of Gus Mayer with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Subsidiary of Pizitz Management Group
Apparel and accessories, Boutique
Retail and lifestyle
Provides all kinds of fashion products under a single house
Based on age and lifestyle
Urban youth who prefers fashionable products
Whatever your fashion heart's desire, you'll find it at Gus Mayer!
1. Well known for its product offering for upper end clientele and high end fashions 2. Wide range of product offering ranging from clothing to footwear and accessories 3. Provides high quality products which effectively capture high end market 4. Supplies products of high range brands which increases company’s brand equity
5. Provides gift cards and email alerts of new stock arrivals that helps customer retention
6. Actively present in Social media that promotes the awareness
1. No presence in other developed and developing countries 2. Not entered into e-commerce segment
1. Enter into global market especially emerging economies 2. Enter into e-commerce to increase customer base 3. Start strategic alliances in order to increase brand image
1. Heavy competition from e-commerce market players 2. Growing trend of online shopping 3. Changing economic trends which directly effects customers ability to purchase especially high end goods
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.