Huckleberry’s Super Market SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 349
SWOT Analysis of Huckleberry’s Super Market with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Huckleberry’s Super Market
Rosauer’s Super market
Provide all facilities for people to hang out apart from grocery
Based on income and lifestyle
Middle and upper middle class families
A grocery store that stands above the rest by replacing modern gimmicks, club cards and attitude, with old fashioned quality, service and warmth.
1. Well known recognition around the state for both the product and services it offers 2. Wide variety of quality products offered 3. Uses service as key differentiator from its competitors and which is widely accepted by its customers 4. Located in various places across the city in order to capture the complete market
5. Creating positive shopping experience being the main aim for the business attracts in more customers
6. Partner with over 200 pacific Northwest vendors
7. Circulates online and offline newsletters in order to engage more with the customer
8. Offers great sales deals which make people to visit the store again and again
1. Not entered into online shopping and home delivery services 2. Not into strategic partnerships with other companies 3. Has not spread across the globe
1. Expand globally especially to emerging markets 2. Get into strategic alliances with other firms or activities like event management, catering services etc 3. Enter into online shopping and home delivery facilities
1. Growing demand for online grocery stores 2. Increasing competition in food grocery retail sector 3. Less entry barriers to the industry
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Huckleberry’s Super Market. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.