SWOT Analysis of Mariano’s Fresh Market with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mariano’s Fresh Market
Shop well. Eat well. Live well.
Provides quality food products
Based on income
Middle and upper middle class households
Brings you the freshest high-quality foods from just about everywhere in the world
1. Wide range of products offered with quality being prime concern 2. Offers great shopping experience with unequalled service and hospitality 3. Operates under the brand Roundy’s supermarket, which consists of chain of great stores and which has good customer credibility 4. Provides neighbourhood shopping environment filled with amenities like an Italian coffee shop serving authentic gelato, a wood-fired pizza oven, and sit down sushi bar and also a full-service pharmacy
5. Provides specialty brands in house which offers great customer credibility
6. Gives recipes, newsletters about healthy food and cooking videos to customers which increases its brand equity
7. Wide special area that provides great shopping experience
1. Not entered into other countries and global market 2. Less brand recognition as Mariano’s fresh market and known by its parent company
1. Expand globally into other emerging markets 2. Leverage on key partnerships and venture into new domains 3. Provide more in house offers to attract more customers
1. Lessening entry barriers for retail industry 2. Heavy competition from global markets 3. Less switching costs for customers
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.