SWOT Analysis of Roundy’s with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Roundy’s Super markets
Based on sales, it is one of the largest retailers in the US
Based on income levels of the households
Upper middle and high end market
Wide range of quality products under a single brand
1. Roundy's was one of the largest grocery store chain and largest retailer in the United States 2. Roundy’s operated under the 4 distinct banners: Pick 'n Save, Copps, Metro Market, and Mariano's Fresh Market 3. The company operates in 150+ stores and close to 100 pharmacies 4. Gives huge value for its employees who in turn take care of its customers
5. Has huge customers base who are very loyal to the brand
6. Offers great shopping experience with unequalled service and hospitality
7. Wide special area that provides great shopping experience
1. Not in global market especially emerging markets yet 2. Less into social media and digital marketing 3. Less into strategic partnerships and alliances
1. Expand globally into other emerging markets 2. Leverage on key partnerships and venture into new domains 3. Invest more capital and time in social media and digital media marketing to reach out to more customers
1. Less entry barriers into retail grocery segment 2. Heavy competition from global players 3. Low switching costs for the customers as well
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Roundy’s. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.