SWOT Analysis of Palais Royal with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Stage Stores, Inc
Apparel and accessories
Your town. Your Store.
Provides all kinds of fashion products in one store
Different age groups and family incomes
Upper middle class households
Delivering desirable brand name family apparel with exceptional value and service
1. Operates in 850 stores in many states across United States of America 2. Established in 1921 and has many years of brand establishment in the industry as well as market 3. Provides all kinds of fashion apparel and accessories to all genders and age groups 4. Provides different kinds of sales discounts and seasonal offers which increases the customer retention
5. Provides clearance sales and end of the season offers which cater to different customer segments
6. Facilitates online shopping and delivery facilities
7. Email offer a everyday deals pulls in more customers all the time
8. Provides home ware also in its product portfolio which has the potential to increase its customer base
1. Not much expansion into global market 2. Less into social media marketing & not yet into strategic alliances with other companies
1. Promote its offers and discounts on social media in order to attract more customers 2. Enter into strategic alliances to capture more market and increase brand equity 3. Expand globally to capture in more customers
1. Strong competition from more branded stores and specialty stores in shopping malls 2. Less entry barriers for retail/apparel sector which increases competition from potentials 3. Less switching costs for the customers
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Palais Royal. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.