SWOT Analysis of Smith’s Marketplace with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Kroger co.
Reputed and credible brand among customers
Based on income of the households
Middle and upper middle class families
Smith's store offers brand products that's perfect for your entire family
1. Smith's Marketplaces contain a full-line food and drug store and jewellery 2. Large in house area that provide great shopping experience 3. Provides wide range of products starting from medical drugs to food items 4. Associated with the market giant, Kroger and hence have strong brand establishment and brand loyalty
5. Brands stretch from corner to corner of the store, with over 10,000 quality items
6. Have over 40 manufacturing facilities in US which provides products of high standards
7. Smith's brand products with quality guarantee which enhance customer equity
8. Company is very much involved in corporate social activities
9. Provides online ordering and delivery facilities
1. Less known as Smith’s and more known by its parent company 2. Less into global market and emerging world 3. Less into social media advertising 4. Provides less offers and discounts compared to its competitors
1. Increase number of offers and discounts 2. Enhance its presence in global market 3. Enhance it digital and social media advertising
1. Less entry barriers to retail industry giving chance to new entrants 2. Low switching costs for customers which reduce brand loyalty 3. Heavy competition from global players
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Smith’s Marketplace. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.