SWOT Analysis of Quill with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle & Retail
A small part of your job is 100% of ours
Office going people and MNC’s
Influencers and personnel of purchase department of companies
Competitive prices of offices
1. Annual revenues of $1.3 billion 2. Accounts for 25% of company’s net income 3. One of the fastest growing divisions of Staples Inc. 4. Sells office supplies, furniture, technology and business services.
5. Increased brand visibility through creative advertising
1. Not much presence in international market 2. Strong competition in domestic market
1. Expand international presence through entry in emerging economies 2. Improved services to small and medium business 3. Advantage in society because of using recycled content
1. Changing of policy and rules by the government 2. Fierce competition 3. Expansion in offerings may lead to less focus on core strengths
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.