Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 14885
SWOT Analysis of LIDL with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and Retail
Where quality is cheaper
Quality goods at affordable prices.
Price sensitive customers who usually have a limited budget whilst shopping or choose to buy mediocre quality products.
A go-to shop for any grocery needs.
1. Has private labels and a good range of other branded products too. 2. Strong online presence and online selling. 3. Placement, they build in deprived areas where cheap food is required. They sell reasonable food that appeal to all incomes. 4. Open on Sundays and holidays. 5. Has over 10,000 stores across Europe
1.Still relatively small as compared to other brands
2. Hasn’t been able to impact globally as there are a few other chain stores
1.To gain a further strong hold in European markets
2. Expanding into growing economies like Africa, Asia etc
1. International expansion of other brand would increase competition
2. Price war with other retail chains brands 3. Change of Govt policies and regulations in the retail industry
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.