Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 13008
SWOT Analysis of ASDA with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and Retail
Saving your money every day
Always connected to its customers via multi channel media.
Moderate means, hard pressed.
Majority of married living people, internet savvy.
UK’s cheapest market destination ahead of Tesco.
1. Wide range of product offerings and service offerings include financial services 2. Known for its amazing marketing campaigns 3. In constant touch with its customers via social networking – asks feedback, conducts competitions, etc. 4. Socially responsible through CSR initiatives 5. Has over 140,000 employees working at over 500 stores
1.Limited global presence as compared to few other competitors
2. Their ability to sell prices have restricted their entrance is few countries as the country fear a competition with local vendors
1.Expanding in new areas of pharmacies, opticians, jewelry and photo department.
2. Venturing into markets that are growing like India, China etc
1. Price war with other retail chains brands 2.Pressure of maintaining low prices.
3. Ever changing policies of various central govts
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to ASDA. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.