1. Strong research and development for product and innovations 2. Loyalty of customers and high product quality 3. Loyalty of employees due to decentralization 4.Owns 550 stores in more 200 cities across India and overseas
5. People trust on products and high brand loyalty
6. Being a multinational company it has the ability to attract more customers than local companies 7. Good advertising and popular branding through TVCs and print ad campaigns
1. Global penetration is limited as compared to a few other international brands 2. Presence of Indian and international brands offers more offering to customers therefore high brand switching
1.Consistent growth over years 2.Large and growing market 3. Global expansion would give more opportunities for brand to grow
1. All major players in the industry are competing with each other not only on low price but also better quality
2. Regional trade alliances
3. Increased social and ecological awareness will put pressure on company to follow international labor laws and environmental laws.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.