SWOT Analysis of Koutons with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Koutons Retail India Ltd
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
The Way Ahead Always
Value for Money and High on Fashion
Men, women and children clothing
India Upper middle class family
Fashion at affordable prices
1. Strong Brand presence has over 1400 outlets in India and the middle-east 2. Self- procuring and manufacturing facilities (15 facilities) which help maintain economies of scale.
3. Unique brand positioning (Value for Money and High on Fashion) 4. Design and merchandising expertise, with a pulse on fashion. This earned the company lots of accolades like the Brand of the year award, Star Retailer-the consumer way
1. Limited penetration across Indian and global markets as compared to some leading brands
2. Brand visibility is lesser as compared to leading global apparel brands
1. Increasing organized retail space will be helpful in tapping new markets 2. Increased spending on lifestyle brands due to rising disposable income
3. Needs to look at new forms of retailing like e-tail to increase sales
1. Entry of foreign players in the retail sector due to FDi and other automatic routes poses a serious threat. 2. Govt tax policies have increased unit cost of the product.
3. Fragmented supply chain a main cause of concern for the company’s vision which aims at eliminating all unnecessary links for affordable fashion experience
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.