SWOT Analysis of Aquascutum with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Understated British Elegance
Rich Heritage and British elegance
People who want to make a brand statement with a British elegance
Urban men and women from upper class
Men and Women who wear luxurious clothes with a British touch.
1. The brand has a very rich history and heritage supplying jackets coats during the Crimean war. 2. The brand is very innovative and boasts of rich quality as they were the first brand in the world to launch the Waterproof jackets. 3. The brand is very famous for its “Custom-made designs” in coats and suits for men and women designed by designer Saville row. 4. The Brand has very rich clientele including the Prince of Wales, Sir Winston Churchill, and Margaret Thatcher.
5. The brand has over 100 stores all over the world
1 .The brand has major Administration issues in the UK as it has a small workforce 2. Limited global penetration compared to other luxury brands
1. Due to Acquisition, Scope for expansion is maximized 2 .Exploring into different segments like corporate gift, sporting wear etc
1. Major Competition from brands like Burberry, Canali in the coat segment.
2. Increasing Raw material cost in the united kingdom.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Aquascutum. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.