Christian Lacroix SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 2263
SWOT Analysis of Christian Lacroix with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Falic Fashion Group
Apparel and accessories
Lifestyle and retail
Glamorous, expensive-looking, and unapologetically dramatic clothes
Women with a taste for panache and designer label belonging to premium class
Women from the urban upper class
Couture clothing line with French detailing
1. Niche premium segment clothing catering to people who have lived fashion
2. The brand epitomizes the eighties through the designer's use of sumptuous fabrics (velvet, satin, taffeta) and overlapping patterns (patchwork, stripes).
3.Brand has establish itself with associations with leading global celebrities
4. The brand has diversified into product lines like Fragrances, Home, Handbags, and Shoes
5. Around the world, Lacroix has 1,000 total points of sale.
1. Sometimes perceived as an extremely expensive product
2. Competition from existing brands means more brand switching
3. The brand has not been able to generate profits
1. Partnered with Avon cosmetics to introduce a new fragrance exclusive to Avon 2.Global markets in Europe and China and other emerging economies 3. Penetration of e-commerce i.e. sales made online is growing 4. Tie-ups with fashion houses and retail chains
1. Economic fluctuations affect apparel retail business 2. Competition and changing fashion trends is a major challenge 3. Increasing awareness and penetration of competitive brands
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.