1. Titan has a large network of exclusive stores and service centres 2. High top of the mind recall of the brand 3. Different sub-brands under the brand Titan have been successful in their positioning 4. One of the world’s top five and India’s biggest watch manufacturer 5. Titan watches are exported in over 40 countries
6. Strong advertising and brand presence of Titan
7. The brand uses celebrity brand ambassadors to promote itself
1. Titan brand has to face issues to tackling fake imitations 2. Haven’t penetrated the global market as some other international watch makers
1. India is an under penetrated market for watches 2. Global expansion and tie-ups with global watch and Jewellry brands
3. Titan can focus on more brand awareness and having watches catering to every segment
1. Broad target segment may lead to lack of focus in brand strategy 2. Stiff Competition faced by foreign brands, particularly in the premium segment can decline Titan's market share
3. Being an international brand, the company's business is affected by recession and economic instability
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Titan. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.