SWOT Analysis of ET Vous with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Apparel, Home-ware and accessories
Lifestyle and retail
Makes Fashion sense
Structured dresses and smart formal trousers make up key pieces of the Et Vous collection, exclusive to Matalan
Family and people looking for everything under one roof.
Families looking for the latest styles and fashionall in one shop.
Latest styles and fashion at best price
1.Properly arranged stores and products. With designated areas of men, women, and children.
2. Broad range of products and designs.
3. Wide range in terms of design, and quality. Unique products for each generation.
4. Good value for money products
1. Sometimes products lack originality in style trends which is important for a customer. That is company does not follow the standard style trends
2. Some range or products are expensive for people to buy 3. Limited global reach and branding as advertising is lesser compared to leading apparel brands
1. To display products in a more contemporary environment for all range of products. 2. To keep increasing in terms of fashion while retaining its appeal to family target audience 3. Increase global reach through tie-ups and marketing
1. Local market may offer similar product with less price by compromising on quality 2. Out-of-town format means there are fewer passers-by and therefore less potential for using small accessories items to drive footfall or to encourage impulse purchases
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.