1. The Brand has a unique image of being a jewellery watch brand with unique craftsmanship in its watches
2. Ability to create custom dial designs to meet its enthusiastic clients’ requirements 3. The brand has partnered and sponsored unique cultural events that are synonymous with its brand image 4. Part of the Swatch group that has 28,000 employees across 50 countries
1. The brand presence across the globe is fairly limited
2. Limited market share growth due to competition
1. The brand can increase its presence across the world by increasing its limited distribution network
2. Luxury segment across developing economies has provided many growth opportunities 3. Special offers for business tycoons and sponsorships of events to increase visibility
1. High competition in the luxury market in terms of price as well as presence 2. Competing jewellery watch making brand Cartier has a higher presence and brand image as compared to Jaquet Droz 3. Presence of many brands means high probability to brand switching
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Jaquet Droz. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.