SWOT Analysis of Tissot with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Swatch group
Watches and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Innovators by tradition
Traditional watch craftsmanship
High quality premium watches
Upper Income group men and women
Brand that has blended technical developments with Classic elegance
1. Part of the Swatch group that has 28,000 employees across 50 countries with strong presence in 160 countries 2. International sports and film celebs are the few ambassadors that represent Tissot brand 3. Tissot has also partnered with Europe’s railway station with the highest altitude of 3454 meters above sea level 4. Tissot’s latest augmented reality campaign has been very successful and popular
1. The brand has a design which is too simplistic which sometime is easily replicated
2. Limited market share growth due to competition
1. Expansion in various categories possible 2. High spending power of people 3. More advertising would help increasing brand awareness
1. Competitors having a broader range of products across different categories and designs 2. Fake imitations and replicas affect brand image and sales
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tissot. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.