SWOT Analysis of Alfred Dunhill with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Alfred Dunhill ltd
Apparel and accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Passion for creation
An innovative and masterpiece brand which aims at giving perfection to its customers with a British attitude.
Successful men between age 35 and 55 who is “understated yet individual” fashion aware and are not dictated by to by fashion.
A brand which emits masculinity, ingenuity and Englishness into a contemporary attitude to a customer.
1. Dunhill is a prestigious member of the Richmond group which is owns brands like Cartier and other luxury leather goods brands. 2. Gives the ultimate experience of masculinity to men by opening the “Dunhill House” in New York, Shanghai, Tokyo, Paris, London with tailors on hand, barbers, treatment rooms, restaurant bars and even rooms if customer wants to stay overnight. 3. Dunhill is been worn by royalties and is been supplying suits to “James Bond” series 4. The brand has stores more than 50 stores all around the world and was one of the first brands to have a flagship stores in London, Paris and New York.
5. Dunhill uses extensive advertising to promote its products which has been a great success. Voice their recent advertising movie showing their spring collection in relation to London 2012 olympics.
6. A brand which recognizes success has been sponsoring golf tournaments rewarding talented golfers.
1. Thier online retail business has not been as successful as some other brands 2. Presence of other international brands hence high brand switching 3. Limited presence in some emerging economies which can be a potential market
1. Emerging markets and various expansions and acquisitions abroad 2. Expansion into Hospitality sector
1. Other Luxury brands offering the similar quality at cheaper rates. 2. Increasing Raw material prices 3. Fake imitations and replicas affect the brands
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Alfred Dunhill. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.