SWOT Analysis of GAP with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Apparel and accessories
Lifestyle and retail
For every generation there's a Gap; Away we go
One store for the complete family
Everyday clothes and accessories
Premium segment brand for all age groups
Complete family store
1. Gap has strong dealership teamwork thus it is able to reach its customers all around the world.
2. Good working knowledge and experience makes GAP adapt to new trends easily.
3. GAP products are durable and long lasting.
4. Gap has a section for baby products which are always in demand despite market fluctuations.
5. GAP has over 3,250 stores in worldwide with over 140,000 employees worldwide 6. Excellent brand recall through good marketing through TV, print and online media
1. Intense competition in the apparel segment mans limited market share and high brand switching also 2. Still hasn’t penetrated into the emerging economies market
1. Gap’s new ventures in China and Europe can be profitable to the company 2. Boost sales through online promotion and shopping on the brand 3. Tie-up with fashion houses and expansion through more stores
1.Brands offering more fashionable clothing at better value
2. Rapid changing fashion trends 3.Rising production costs can put a dent in the profits of the brand
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.