SWOT Analysis of Ddamas with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Gitanjali & Dubai-based Damas
Jewellery and Diamonds
Lifestyle and Retail
International quality with Indian values
The woman of today who always believe in hiding beauty and revealing virtues
Upper-middle income consumers
Celebrating all occasions with diamonds
1. Present in Over 160 cities across India 2. D'damas has the largest single brand exclusive franchise network in India and is the first Indian brand to have showrooms abroad 3. New and unique designs to impress the ever changing crowd preferences.
4. Celebrity brand ambassadors help in brand visibility 5. Good advertising and branding through TVCs and print ads
1. Uncertainty in financial market fluctuations 2. Tough competition in the market mean limited market share
1. The company plans to enter Saudi Arabia, Middle East and the world 2. Large opportunities exist in exports by converting diamond into Jewellery before exports
3.More and more events should be organized to make more brand awareness
1. Shortage of supplies of Diamonds due to economy fluctuation 2. The difficulties of securing retail store locations 3.Competition from family owned business in this sector
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ddamas. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.