SWOT Analysis of Ciemme Jewels with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
C MAhendra Exports Limited
Jewellery and Diamonds
Lifestyle and retail
Creative Brilliance, commendable quality
Customized Design as per customer’s requirements
Young women looking for bridal and daily wear jewellery
Middle and upper middle class
Jewels which bring prosperity, power and emotions, royal charm in one’s ornaments
1. Has a very Strong corporate reputation.
2. recognized throughout the world as a significant player in the international diamond industry.
3. Well knit sales and distribution channels in India
4. Plans to set up 15 additional retail outlets across India, at cost of Rs 300 million.
5. They have been awarded as DTC sight holder.
6. C Mahendra Group has a highly skilled pool of human resources with a total strength of around 3000 people.
1. Majorly it exports the diamonds, so the price increase in raw material will have a huge effect in the business 2.Limited branding and advertising as compared to global and market leaders
1. More global penetration through ads and marketing 2. Tie-ups with fashion houses and lifestyle events 3. The growth in exports occurred due to a revival in global demand post the global economic crisis and large consignments of recycled diamonds entering the market (re-cutting and re-polishing).
1. Delay in supply of rough diamonds from primary sources would lead an adverse effect on the company. 2. Fluctuation in foreign exchange may cause a serious problem to company’s exports, since majorly the company deals in exports 3.Change in buying behavior of customers
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.