SWOT Analysis of Lotto Sport with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lotto Sport Italia
Apparel and accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Italian sport design
A brand with a passion for active sports, leadership in authentic sports of tennis and soccer and a rich sports inspired lifestyle collection incorporating the best of Italian designing.
All men, women and growing kids who have passion for sportswear and consumers who are fashion conscious with a semi-high purchasing power.
All young sports enthusiasts and Life style consumers
An aspiring brand for all sportsmen, and an active collection of lifestyle for all people.
1. The brand has over 110 stores all over the world, and employs over 500 employees all over the world.
2. The brand’s strength lies in continuous innovation; product design and Italian touch to clothing.
3. Their latest innovation “Twist and go” technology is a rotating stud for footballing players which has been tested to reduce injuries and improve performance.
4. The brand has sponsored very successful players from tennis and football and has been the sponsor of many International football Teams.
5. The brand has a very different strategy off supplying their products to dealers rather than opening specialty stores in developing countries has been a cost reduction strategy.
6. The first ever football shoes without laces were produced by lotto, which was a revelation.
1. The brand has no online shopping option in many countries, which is a major weakness in today’s fashion world. 2.The brand has poor advertising countries and brand visibility in countries like china, Korea where consumers are unable to connect with the product.
1.The brand can expand its divisions into the online retailing arena.
2. The brand has to create awareness about the brand in South-east Asian countries with better advertising.
1.Existing and strong competition from brands like Nike, Adidas can significantly eat up their market share. 2.Brand switching cost is very low so the brand has to be regularly updated in their designs and keep their customers intact.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Lotto Sport. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.