SWOT Analysis of Zenith with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Watches and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Life is in the movement
Precision watches made by experts
High Income group
Experts in watchmaking
1. There are more than 300 patents registered under Zenith
2. There are more than 2333 chronometry awards to the credit of Zenith
3. The position of the brand as experts in Time pieces has been very clearly communicated to the consumers 4. Strong brand name in the industry
1. The brand has tough competition from the other leading brands meaning high brand switching 2. Fake imitation affect the brands and sales as watches are easy to replicate
1. Zenith has experienced strong growth in Asia. Being a developing market, it is a great opportunity 2. Tie-up with fashion houses and sponsoring events 3. More innovative designs and styles to attract the youth
1. Luxury segment has seen tough competition as consumers get increasingly brand and price conscious.
2. Brands present a challenge in terms of brand presence and brand image
3. Fake watches that carry the same brand name and sell cheaply
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.