SWOT Analysis of Timex with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Watches and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Timex. Life is ticking ; Ridiculously easy to use (Timex with I-Control) ; It takes a lickin', but it keeps on tickin'
Innovative products at affordable prices
Low to Mid level segment
Mid income group
Brand synonymous with Design, durability and Performance
1. There is high brand awareness of the Timex brand, especially in Asia
2. Timex brands are known to be high quality and reliable products
3. The brand enjoys a very high brand recall
4. Timex has more than 5000 employees with manufacturing and distribution in over 20 countries and a presence in more than 100 countries across the world 5. Excellent brand recall and god advertising through TVCs and print ads
1. Timex has many products in its watches portfolio. This leads to reduction in the equity of the brand 2. Fake imitations affect the brands presence and sales
1. The watch segment in the low to middle segments is a rapidly expanding environment, especially in the developing markets of Asia
2. New technology in the watch segment can open up opportunities
1. The low to mid level segment of watches is most crowded with competitors.
2. Price levels in this segment are very crucial as the consumer is very price conscious
3. Fake watches that carry the same brand name and sell cheaply
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Timex. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.