Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 12378
SWOT Analysis of Tiffany and Co with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Tiffany and Co
Tiffany and Co
Jewellery and Diamonds
Lifestyle and Retail
True love grows
Greatest design technique and innovative designs
Jeweler connoisseurs who wants to buy one of its design ,which has a unique designs
Women form the upper-middle and upper class
Flawless craftsmanship, exquisite collections of couture jeweler on earth
1. In 1851, Tiffany was the first company to institute the 925/1000silver standard was later adopted by United States 2. This company has produced ceremonial swords and have also made many artistic products for the white house
3. Nearly 10,000 full time and part time employees
4.Broad offerings and huge product portfolio 5. It is available through exclusive 70 stores and also through 100+ international stores
1. The global jeweler is fragmented; there is lot of competition 2. Hasn’t been able to have its brand presence felt in the emerging economies
1. More designs in seasonality changes 2. Expand its global distribution 3.Enhance customer awareness, by indulging into marketing activities.
4.Increase online sales.
1. Consumer spending decreases in times of falling consumer confidence in terms of the products, resulting in high Inventory costs. 2.Reduction in price points may cause severe losses to the brand in case to increase the sales 3.Uncertainty in global economic downturn
4.Changes in cost of diamonds or reduced supply availability.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tiffany and Co. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.