SWOT Analysis of J Crew with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
J Crew Group inc
Apparel and accessories
Lifestyle and retail
Finest Italian Fabrics
The company offers an assortment of women's, men's and children's apparel , accessories and footwear
Premium segment people living elite lifestlye
Urban men women and kids from middle class
Elite fashion brand
1. The company partners with the finest global fabric mills and craftsmen as well as iconic brands such as Jack Purcell, Timex, Thomas Mason, and Red Wing.
2 Madewell, an American denim label introduced by the company in 2006 is currently appreciated a lot.
3. The company ships to a total of 100+ destinations through its e commerce website
4. The company has around 13000 employees working to make the brand better through 320+ stores
5. Each year the company issues the J.Crew catalog, distributing more than 80 million copies showing how big its international presence is.
6.Brand loyalists include First Lady of USA
1. The company does not have stores worldwide hence the company cannot tap other markets. 2.Since the company has its major stores in America, the currency fluctuations can increase the costs incurred in shipping to other locations
1. J.Crew is venturing into new specialty shops for men, women and kids, which the company hopes will bring more business.
2. The company is also adding deluxe shoe and handbag salons in existing stores to invite more customers 3. Global expansion to newer markets
1.Brands offering more fashionable clothing at better value
2. Rapid changing fashion trends 3.Rising production costs can put a dent in the profits of the brand
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.