SWOT Analysis of Olivier Strelli with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
World of subtle fabric and colors , decorated with original prints
People who want to look fashionable and chic along with the beautiful collections
Urban premium class
Sensuous and Gorgeous clothes with a combination of formality and originality
1. "Olivier Strelli" has become a highly successful must-have brand in the world of Belgian ready-to-wear.
2. Strelli House is one of the major players in the fashion scene 3. Their list of clients includes international celebrities and the members of the Belgian royal family. 4. Their collections are portrayed as beautiful ,savage and trendy along with having emphasis on the best quality
5.Olivier Strelli is famous for his use of original prints as well as perfect color combinations
6. They have expanded into many different categories like colognes, perfumes , shoes etc.
7. They are world famous for their strong fragranced colognes and perfumes as well as a Pret-a-Porter clothing lines.
1.Brand Awareness is limited 2.Presence of other international luxury brands and hence high brand switching
1. E-Marketing and Online Retail is gaining a lot of importance 2.Try and expand into unexplored global markets 3.Their perfect group of young designers under the guidance of Olivier Strelli’s taught principles are always developing chic and fashionable collections
1. Competition in the market is extremely large and there are many such high class boutiques 2.The number of counterfeit perfumes and shoes are on the rise hence making the consumers doubt the brand 3.Chaging consumer perceptions and loyalties
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.